Friday, July 20, 2007

Enter The Contest - The Simpsons Movie Contest

Enter The Simpsons Movie Contest with me!
More Information About The Simpsons Movie Contest
(opens in new window)

How about a short break away from Mental Wellness/Illness issues?

I'm entering The Simpsons Movie Contest that Fox TV and Opera (yes, the browser people) have put together recently. Contest ends July 27th - that's only 7 days from now, so enter The Simpsons Movie Contest with me before the 27th!

I have to run - I have to make sure that my friends have this information. I'm in a rush because I just found out about the contest a few hours ago.

More Information About The Simpsons Movie Contest
(opens in new window)

I hope you'll enter the contest. Winner announcement will be on the 27th, the day that The Simpsons Movie premiers! I hope you win the contest!

Good Luck!

No comments: